We’re looking for a new team member at DoodleDirect!
At DoodleDirect we create animated video content for businesses to communicate brilliantly with their audiences. From Deloitte, to the Rainforest Alliance, our clients are from a range of industries and use our videos to increase brand awareness, deliver key messages, and build better businesses.
Thanks to funding from the Local Action Group, we are looking for someone with enthusiasm, personality and drive to take on the role of Business Development Intern at our office in Downham Market. As an DoodleDirect intern you’ll be an integral part of our team (most of whom work remotely) and will be key in forming new relationships with existing and new clients.
This is an entry level post for 30 hours per week, and we are looking to hear from anyone who believes they have the charisma and determination to succeed in a client-facing role.
We’re not necessarily looking for tons of qualifications, what we really need is a great communicator, influencer and someone who can self-motivate. Oh, and as this is an internship – it’s essential that you see this as an opportunity to learn everything you possibly can!
As Business Development Intern for DoodleDirect, you’ll need to:
• Find new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
• Locate the right contact in an organisation to be able to begin conversation
• Generate leads and contact prospective clients via telephone and email to tell them all about the wonderful things we do here
• Meet with clients face to face, over the phone or via Skype…to tell them all about the wonderful things we do here!
• Understand the needs of our clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Help to plan sales campaigns
• Create a sales pipeline
• Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
• Organise client onboarding – setting up client contracts, creating invoices and briefing the DoodleDirect project management team
• Have a great understanding of the DoodleDirect products or services, and be able to advise others about how animation will work for their organisation
• Always be on the lookout for ways of improving the way the DoodleDirect does business
• Stay on top of trends and changes in the business world
This post is for 30 hours per week from Monday to Friday
We’ll pay you £7.83 per hour
Closing Date for applications is 2nd January 2019
We’re doing interviews on 7th January 2019